Fenzi Group – the leader in manufacturing chemicals for flat glass processing – once again proves it sets the standard for the entire sector.
Launched on the market, SIDE KINETIX is the latest technology from Tecglass - the Spanish firm that joined the Fenzi Group last year. Side Kinetix is an innovation that has had a unique impact on the market – by changing the print direction on the glass, it ensures customers the advantage of greater production speed and efficiency.
Tecglass makes printing on large glass sheets faster than ever. With the Vitro Jet F Type Side Kinetix model, the head moves crosswise to the print carriage. This changes everything: even with glass sizes larger than the carriage, it’s possible to consistently print in the direction of the long side of the glass; that is, in the easiest and fastest manner. A truly unique technology for an even more versatile machine, one that dramatically increases print efficiency.
The F Type range offers many advantages. First, magnetic linear technology drives all movements, providing superlative precision without mechanical wear. Second, the presence of two independent belt stations integrated into the printing table means a faster print cycle.
Also available across the entire range are:
• The exclusive Fast Frame Printing Tool, ideal for IG units for frameless windows, solar panels, automotive glass and TV screens.
• High flow rate ink recirculation system: no ink residue on the heads, no need for cleaning
• SDT Simultaneous Drying Technology for automatic, simultaneous printing and drying.
• Print resolution: up to 1440 dpi
• VDS Technology: 7 levels of ink drop sizes for maximum speed and precision in every print application
• Vitro-Palette. Thousands of color formulations are ready to use. Choose from RAL, Pantone, NCS and many other Color-book formulations.
• Vitro-Catalog. A catalog of ideas, images and graphic designs always available on our website.
Ph. +39 02 90622244